Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A plea

Lugi, my beloved team, get a friggin' grip. The game last night was an embarrassment to nature, or, well, at least to Lund. Seriously, 19-32?! It was like we didn't have a goalkeeper! Mommi scored one goal, Dreyer two? What the hell was going on? And where were the turnarounds? Two goals from Kristian Meijer? That sucks.
The one good thing is that it seems my loyalty issues have been solved - fine, Sävehof is a great team and they have Tommy Atterhäll, Jonas Larholm and Per Sandström, but I don't care! They're going down!

And you, Lars Friis-Hansen. Don't you dare put Mathias on the bench again that early in the game. He saved your ass from being completely humiliated - well, no, actually you were humiliated, but he did all he could to prevent it, and you thank him by benching him. Not cool.
And let Jesper play some more! Dude's got a wicked arm.


Larholm, responsible for eight of the goals that killed us last night. I don't care how awesome this guy is (because he is awesome and would totally get it), if Henrik Dreyer or Mommi had given him a nosebleed I would've applauded them.

So, please, boys, shape up. I beg you, don't deprive me of seeing my team in the finale. I'll be there to cheer you on, I promise, if you just please win the next two games.

Thank god Kim's gone, at least, or or we wouldn't stand a whelk's chance in a supernova on Thursday.

2 comments:

Logan said...

Mmm, boys.

Too bad handball isn't that big a sport here. All boys are appreciated are loved in the Yoo Ess Ay. ;)

Kat said...

Heh. When you get over here, I promise I'll take you to a game. You'll love it. ;)