Thursday, April 20, 2006

And the impossible happened...

I passed. I still can't believe it. I passed, on both parts. G on the social psychology/culture sociology/didactics part, and VG on the linguistics part (in which the margins were full of comments such as 'very good', 'excellent' and 'precisely'). I think there were six or seven of us (out of twenty) who passed on both.
I'm in shock.

Although I've actually lost some respect for our mentor, because I have absolutely no idea how she could consider my rambling on the psychology part passable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew when you posted your last entry you had passed! ;) Awesome! So happy for you! *kramar i massor*

Logan said...

Oh mah Ghod! Yaaaaaaay!
Heja Katta!!! :D :D :D

Who rocks right now? Oh yeah, baby! :D

Gustav said...

Snyggt jobbat! Grattis! =)

Kat said...

Tackar, mina raringar! :D