Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Daring to hope

Apparently, our exam has been marked now, and we were told that those of us who didn't pass would get an email today telling us so. One of my friends got hers early this morning.
I haven't gotten one. Yet. And while I know there is no way I might have passed, the longer the inbox stays empty, the more hope wants to creep up on me. I can't stop it. And then I bet you, that later tonight or perhaps tomorrow an email will materialise, having been delayed and whatnot, and the little hope that has awoken will be crushed.

There is no chance, not a chance in hell.

Is there?

If there is, I'm 500 sek poorer. And I wouldn't care.
*starts praying*

3 comments:

Gustav said...

Hoppas det går bra Katta! =)

Förresten, så var det något strul med brandväggen igår, idag fungerar det att gå in på yousendit. Skönt.

Anonymous said...

I have fingers crossed for you!

xxx

Logan said...

Drop out, come over, hang out.

Live in my house, I'll be your shelter.

;-)

[fingerscrossed] for whatever the best outcome might be from all this.