Sunday, March 25, 2007

Quickie

Yay for free wireless internet at hotels!

Having a great time - awesome to see the girls, absolutely loved 'Unzipped!' and had a huge grin on my face for most of the evening (when it wasn't sad). Lovely to see Haydn again, and in something where he gets to show off his actual voice. Because dude, he is good.
The parental units loved Avenue Q, which admittedly surprised me a little. They're usually a bit reserved with praise.

Oh, and I gotta say, my haggling skills have vastly improved since Madrid, where I ended paying a higher price than the original one. A green leather coat from one of those tourist traps at Oxford Street, reduced from 499 quid to 299? Ten minutes and he offered it me for 100 quid.
And I resisted. Ha!
Might go back tomorrow and see if I can get it down to 75, though.

No comments: