Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Great friggin timing

Damn it, damn it, damn it! (Notice how I'm not saying 'fuck'?)

I've been studying at the library the last few days, going through the questions we've been given, and now, packing to go to study group and go through it all, I cant find the damn papers anymore! A whole friggin pile is missing! The only ones I've got left are the articles, the spectrograms and the exam. All my questions and reading directions, gone. I must've left them there somewhere.
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
No, wait, this actually deserves a 'Fuck!'

---
Frida, I really do owe you that cup of tea.

2 comments:

Logan said...

Everything deserves a healthy 'fuck' in my book. ;) And boooooo to disappearing papers! Things grow legs and walk off, I swear it.

Kat said...

Now I'm imagining my papers sneaking away under the table at the library, hiding under a shelf and whispering to each other to be quiet. :P