Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sinking low

I'm about to do something I never thought I'd do.
Yes, I'm posting a youtube video. Ladies and gentlemen; the Myspace Song.

---Edit---
Okay, no, I'm not, because it messes the page up. But check out the url and laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ncmOeRYywk
John Hill simply rocks my cotton socks. Well, he has for a long time since he's awesome and has the ability to make me bawl my eyes out, but I didn't know he was funny, too.

Logan, would it make you happy if I told you that I'm going to do my poster presentation about Welsh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little bit (read that as "a lotta bit"). :)

And DAMN! He's pretty! :)

Kat said...

I thought that scrap of information might interest you. ;)

He's also Jason from Bare, which is enough to acquire my eternal affection. *sigh* It's nice to see him do something else a bit more lighthearted that doesn't make me cry!