Friday, February 24, 2006

It's RENT.

I'm only just home from the cinema, and while I want nothing more than put my thoughts down, it appears I can't. I can't find the damn words to express how I felt walking out of that salon. I think it suffices to say that I cried, several times, and laughed, several times, and was amazed all the way through the film. I just wished I'd had my girls with me.

It didn't feel right going alone, but I couldn't not go on the premiere night. It means I'll just have to see it a few more times, with other people.
I wish there was a way I could thank Jonathan Larson.

Oh, and the photos are done and will be up tomorrow.

3 comments:

Logan said...

Yaaaaaaaaay! :D

Me and Anthony rented the DVD two nights ago. I loved it, he loved it. All is right in the world, and RENT is to thank. I've been singing the songs all day long.

(As for Mimi's singing... eh. Totally different story. I might blog about it eventually.)

Pictures! Hooray! :D

Kat said...

Oi, don't mess with Rosario! She might not be the strongest singer there is, but she's a damn sight better than Daphne Rubin Vega on the OBC. :P Adam Pascal, on the other hand... Not really a fan.

Glad to hear you boys were loving it together!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there with you =( Hey I JUST got your texts, fucking vodafån ;) I'll try and get tickets for next weekend when all this moving drama is over and done with.