Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Beautiful people

The past weekend in London was just awesome, and I am so, so lucky to have met all these fantastic girls. Coming into the restaurant and see all the girls sitting there made me smile like never before. Love you.
It was lovely catching up with everyone I hadn't seen for ages, too.

And Blood Brothers made me cry like a little child - no suprise there. I'm so glad you liked it, V. I love that show, and I love introducing people to things that are special to me.

Oh, and my cd? I love it. I'm never going to stop playing it. Every time I listen to it it reminds me of how amazed I was at what the girls accomplished with that night, not to mention it rocks my socks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you really came all that way. That's just beyond awesome.

Most Mig girls in Sweden, anybody???

Kat said...

School and money being my only issues, nothing would've stopped me once they were solved! (besides it was partly for selfish reasons - I really wanted to see everyone again)
And didn't we come to the conclusion that the travel time was shorter for me and V than for Carys? ;)