Sunday, February 19, 2006

Decisions and consequences

I'm not going to be a teacher. And it feels so. Damn. Good.
Oh, what I'm going to do instead? I've no idea! Isn't that great? I might go back to London. I might get a job. I might continue on the sign language. I don't know, and right now, I don't even care (I will later, of course, but right now I'm savouring the feeling). All I know is that I'm not going to be stuck in a profession I hate for the next 30 years, and the relief is total.

I'm really looking forward to tell my mentor at the nursery that I'm quitting after this semester.
Yes, I'm quitting. Quitting. Who said that's a bad thing? A word that makes you feel this good can't be bad.
Quitting!

Rent premiers in a week. I can't wait.
Listening to Michael Arden, I would've loved to hear him as Mark. I think he'd be awesome.

Oh, and the requested photos will be up during the week, once I'm back at uni and over this damn cold that takes all my energy away from me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've made that decision. You seem a lot happier for it.

And yes yes yes, come back to London! I LOVE that idea!

Kat said...

So am I, it's a lot easier to sleep at night. I am a lot happier for it! :)

And there's nothing I'd love more than to go back to London until I've figured out what I want to do... I'm looking out for jobs already.

Logan said...

Yay! Happy Katta = happy Logan. :)

Be sure to keep us informed with what you're gonna do. I think it's great that you at least gave it a shot, but who knows, something even better might be right around the corner.

And how ironic is it that the word verification is 'bsavd'? Be saved from all those little hooligans you'd've been teaching? ;)

Anonymous said...

As I've said before: good for you! But are you leaving me? *buhu* ;) Nah, I would if I could too! And maybe I can come visist you? KRAM!

Kat said...

Aww, you guys. ;) V, I will probably be staying in Sweden, but *if* I do end up in our very own favourite city, I will most definitely be expecting visits!

And Logan - bsavd? Awesome! Be saved indeed!