Friday, November 24, 2006

Still oh so motivated

I seriously cannot stop. Straight boys may want to avert their eyes, I'm not sure.




I really do watch way too much television, don't I?

M got tickets for Lundaspexarnas' farce on Sunday afternoon for my birthday present. Going to be so much fun, they're usually among the best there are.
Oh - this is my 101st entry, and it's almost time for my bloggiversary. Time flies.

I just looked over at my reflection in the window, and realised that wearing braids makes me look like a little girl. Good thing or bad thing, one might ask. I'd say it could be a good thing, since I've applied for a job as a spy for Systembolaget. Be a neat job, wouldn't it, running round trying to buy alcohol without an ID?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*ahem*
Advise. ;)

And oooooh, spyKatta! Undercover and overage. Cue the catchy MI background music!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Sam... I was going to post this over at MC but: PENISLINES!!! ;) Amd I love the Hiro one! Kram!

Kat said...

Logan - dammit! Dude, I told you my English was deteriorating. *goes to fix motivator*

V - I am most definitely a Deangirl, but that Sammy picture is not bad. Far from the CuteDean of GG, huh? ;)