Thursday, November 09, 2006

The best soy latte that you ever had

Wine, ice cream cake, bisquits, samba music, cool people and a Tjernobyl theme. All in all, a great night.

I've figured out that the best way to keep yourself from going out after a party is to not bring any money, your ID or credit card with you when you leave home. If I had, the others would've totally been able to convince me of going with them to Wermland's, which would have ruined my plans of getting up early tomorrow to go to Ikea.

I still think it's cool that V's friend is my coursemate's friend's coursemate. V, I don't know what it is, but you two kinda look like each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you think? Never heard that before, I'm not sure Susanne would be overly happy you said that ;P Lund really has to be very little for you to bump into each other like that! By the way: wan't anything special for your B-day? ;) *lotsa hugs*

Johnny said...

I like that you spell biscuits bisquits.

Kat said...

Yeah, I'll just pretend I did that on purpose...

And V, you're mean to yourself :P You're both pretty.
And I don't want nuthin' except for well wishes! :D