Sunday, January 28, 2007

Definite reason for squeeage

I just realised that I forgot to tell you...
I passed the second exam as well! Languages of the world. Verb agreement and Klingon. I passed! Hell fucking yes, it's over! I'm very tempted to make a little bonfire with the booklet... When the weather isn't as rainy, of course, I wouldn't want the fire to die down when it's only eaten half the book. Everything's gotta go. Leave nothing.

As it happens, some of my - lovely, fantastic, amazing, awesome - coursemates have now got this adress as well. Crap. That means I'll have to start watching what I say around here. I never mentioned the cocaine we snort together in the bathroom during breaks, did I?

Had a great time at Frida's last night, but the evening was soiled just a little by stupid buses that don't manage their time schedule. Waiting for the bus for 40 minutes at half one? Not fun. Very, very cold.

I get my glasses next week sometime. I ended up choosing a different pair than the ones I showed you guys on here, but they're quite similar to the first pair. Just not quite as framed. It's going to be very interesting getting them - during the check up I realised that I actually do need them for the lectures.

3 comments:

Gustav said...

Snyggt jobbat Katta!

Kul att du också skaffat brillor! Vi glasögonormar mot världen! ;-)

Logan said...

But I don't have to watch what I say, right? If you guys are gonna be passing up on the coke, you've got my address! :)

I need to get my glasses prescription re-evaluated. It's been a loooong time since I had my eye tested, and they've improved a lot since my days of bifocals. I don't even wear them anymore just 'cos I can see better without them.

Kat said...

Tackar tackar Gustav!
Vi får kanske döpa om klubben till 'Glasögonormarna språknördarna'. ;)

Logan, where would all he fun in the world go if you had to watching what you say?